Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm still on vacation...

I'm on vacation right now and can't start my blog until I get home. I'm at a beach far, far away. It's really nice and I think I like the beach. Sand doesn't bother me. After all, I'm Little Ding and I'm not really bothered by many things.

I'm just here to enjoy the last few days of my vacation with a nice cool drink....wait....is that a lobster? Because I don't think I like lobsters. Why is he smiling? Does he want to play ball?

I better hide...I'll hide so well nobody will be able to find me and that stupid lobster will leave.

...see even you can't find me...hehee, I'm that good. Is he touching my drink? I might be hidden for a few days!

Luckily lobsters can't stay outside of the ocean for too long. I'm glad I don't have to live in the ocean. One more drink and I'm going home!!


See you at home!!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Hi Little Ding! ::waves paw:: Stay away from that lobster, he seems a little bit mean.