Monday, October 6, 2008

I haz to go home now

I haz to hurry home. I heard that Caroline is coming home for the weekend and I know she misses me. I also heard she is sad because it is the first time she will be home since Princess went away to the Rainbow Bridge. I thought I might find the Bridge on vacation, but I didn't. But I think it must be a lot like the beach. Without the lobsters.

I don't know why Caroline loves me so much. She is lergic to me and can't come near me. Derek and I have a joke where he sticks his nose in my fur and *sniffs* real loud just to make her mad. Then we all laugh. And Caroline says some words Mommy doesn't like. But she's 19. She can do what she wants...that's what she always says. Boy I miss her and I luff her vurry much!

I'm glad I got a window seat. I need the litterbox ... now...


I think I like to fly...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Little Ding, you look quite content on the airplane. It almost looks civilized! Perhaps you can let us know if air travel has become bearable again?

Kitty kisses at you,
tp

Candid Carrie said...

I think the Rainbow Bridge is over rated and if humans would downplay it a little bit more than they do, animals might be tempted to hang around a little bit longer.

Just our opinions,

Kevin Lee, Roger, Donna, Celene Marie, Dennis the Minus, Mango, and Tiger (Silly) Lilly Stuckmann

t said...

Thru the grapevine I heard that Little Ding might just be a good running mate...or at least a press secretary for my fish, BUD, who is currently running for president. ;)
http://maverickdrunkenfish.blogspot.com/

t said...

tell Mommy that you're going to be in the running. Mind if my campaign manager swipes your picture?

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Little Ding has a lot of leg room! How come I never get that much leg room!? Is Little Ding flying ultra-first class? I'm jealous!

t said...

Little Ding is officially in the running for VP! http://maverickdrunkenfish.blogspot.com/